Conflict Summary Peer Review:
After reading your peerâ€™s summary, answer the following questions in your own words. If you canâ€™t answer the question, then let you peer know that this aspect of the summary isnâ€™t clear:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How did the conflict begin? What caused the conflict? How do the conflictâ€™s causes contribute to its intractability?
- How did the conflict escalate? Describe how and why the conflict escalated beyond its latent phase.
- What is the current status of the conflict? If your conflict is de-escalating, in what stage of de-escalation is it?
- What are some key impediments to conflict resolution?
- Describe the greatest strength of the conflict summary.
- Describe the greatest weakness of the conflict summary.
- Does the summary appear well-researched? Are there appropriate citations?
Writing Style and Structure:
In the text, offer comments about how these could be strengthened. Be specific in pointing out examples:
- Paragraph Flow
- Topic Sentences
- Paragraph Structure
- Sentence Structure
- Tone/ Word Choice
Please be sure to submit TWO documents:
1) Your responses t the questions on the Peer Review Conflict Summary document.
2) Your in-text comments (eg, track changes) about the paper.
Please consult the rubric for how the peer evaluations will be graded in the syllabus.