What type of qualitative approach did the researcher use?
a. Read the posted article below.
b. Respond to the questions below by reviewing the article and identifying those elements (state the page number you found the element). If you indicate you support the researcher use of the element, make sure your findings are with literature.
Your critique responses should reflect the following:
1. What type of qualitative approach did the researcher use?
2. what type of sampling method did the researcher use? Is it appropriate for the study?
3. Was the data collection focused on human experiences?
4. Was issues of protection of human subjects addressed?
5. Did the researcher describe data saturation?
6. What procedure for collecting data did the researcher use?
7. What strategies did the researcher use to analyze the data?
8. Does the researcher address credibility (can you appreciate the truth of the patient’s experience), auditability (can you follow the researcher’s thinking, does the research document the research process) and fittingness are the results meaningful, is analysis strategy compatible with the purpose of the study) of the data?
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
9. What is your cosmic question? (This is a question you ask your peers to respond to based on the chapter discussed in class this week i.e. Qualitative studies).
Using in-text referencing APA 7th edition and a reference list, submit your initial discussion post 250 words by Tuesday at 1159PM