1. Choose an SRR that pertains to your practice setting. Describe the relevance of the nursing research problem addressed in a SRR to practice.
2. Critique the levels of evidence of the studies used in the SRR, specifically the designs of the studies included.
3. Critique the clarity with which the studies are presented and critiqued.
4. Describe the overall findings of the studies, as summarized in the SRR.
5. Critique the conclusions of the SRR, with implications for your current practice and future research.
6. Utilize the Cochrane Database of Systematic Reviews to locate a true SRR for this assignmen
t7Paper length should be between 4-6 pages (not including cover page and reference page(s).