Understanding Challenges and Strategies
As you engage in the process of searching, analyzing the literature, and developing your annotated bibliography, you may face certain challenges and uncertainties. Are you having difficulties finding gaps in the literature? Do you know how to discriminate between relevant and irrelevant material? Are you able to clearly organize and structure your evaluation? Are you not able to discern common themes? Do you struggle with understanding why the annotated bibliography needs to be done?
In this Discussion, you will be able to share how you have thought through and responded to difficulties you have faced and also be able to offer suggestions to your colleagues on how they can respond constructively to the challenges they face.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Review Chapter 4, â€œGeneral Guidelines for Analyzing Literatureâ€ (pp. 31â€“42), in the Galvan text.
- Review Chapter 9, â€œDissertation Chapter 2: Literature Review, (pp. 89â€“91), in the Stadtlander text.
- Review the following web resources:
- How to Prepare an Annotated Bibliography: The Annotated Bibliography
- â€œAnnotated Bibliography Samplesâ€
- â€œCritically Reading Journal Articlesâ€
Post by Day 3 a response to the following:
- What challenges are you experiencing as you are conducting your literature search and critically analyzing the articles you are finding?
- What strategies have you been using to address these challenges?