Complete Part 4 of your Social Change Project.
Address the following items within a 3-4 page paper incliding conclusion:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- What is the policy alternative?
- What, if any, change(s) in the policy alternative are necessary and where will they need to occur (local, state, national, and international)?
- Is this policy alternative congruent with social work values? Explain.
- What is the feasibility of the alternative policy (political, economic, and administrative)?
- Does the policy alternative meet the policy goals (e.g., social equality, redistribution of resources, social work values, and ethics)?
- What are the forces that are for/against the policy?
- What policy advocacy skills can be used to support the policy alternative?
- How does the current policy affect clinical social work practice with clients?
- What changes could be made in the policy to support the needs of clients seeking clinical services?
- Provide an update on the advocacy activities your proposed in the Week 6 Assignment.