Analyze how you have met the course objectives and present your analysis in at least 18 PowerPoint slides with a voiceover.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Discuss the objectives thoroughly;
- Summarize and review what you have learned;
- Evaluate how you have met the objectives;
- Discuss potential improvements and future studies; and
- Support your discussion with references.
Present your analysis in at least 18 PowerPoint slides with a voiceover (excluding the title and reference slide). Support your discussion with at least 5 references.
The PowerPoint Presentation should include:
1. At least 18 slides in length (excluding the title and reference slide);
2. A title slide;
3. An introductory slide;
4. Critical analysis;
5. A conclusion slide;
6. All references (at least 5) are in APA style;
7. The slides are presented with a voiceover, detailed notes on each slide may also be included.
Click here to view your assignment rubric.
Upon completing this course you will be able to:
- Analyze the institutional, social, and political forces in health care.
- Analyze the role of IT in health care management.
- Evaluate and prioritize information assets and the threats to information assets.
- Discuss legal and policy implications of security and privacy issues.
Examine the usability, standards, and future trends in health informatics.