Assignment: Select a disease process that we have covered in class. Create a discharge teaching plan for a patient recently diagnosed with the selected disease.
Project should include:
· Patient profile with patient demographics and storyline (appropriate risk factors).
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
· Complaints and presenting symptoms
· Nursing assessment
· Expected procedures and lab tests to be ordered to confirm the diagnosis. Include an explanation of how the procedures, medications, or tests will confirm/support the patient’s diagnosis.
· Pathophysiology: Explanation of what the confirmed diagnosis is how the patient ended up with this diagnosis (risk factors, health history, etc.)
· Treatment of disease: Medications,5 interventions, diet, procedures, follow up visits, interdisciplinary team, etc. Include rationale for each treatment that you list.
· References: At least two references for the project in APA format
· Presentation: completed in a professional and organized manner (15 pts)
· Creativity: Demonstrates creativity in the design of presentation. The presentation is engaging and visually appealing. (10 pts)
· Patient objectives: learning points for the patient and what the patient needs to monitor for in relation to the diagnosis. (25 pts)
· Teaching Focus: Includes topic: disease process, risk factors and medications (25 pts)
· Resources: Did student list who should be involved in the patient care, how interdisciplinary teamwork and collaboration promoted patient care and affect the outcome of care? (20 pts)
· References: Utilizes APA format (5 pts)