I will attach the rubric to guide you. Read the case study and then answer the questions with supporting details.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Make a diagnosis (and mention possible diagnoses/diagnoses to rule out), and explain the rationale for the diagnosis.
- What are the points in favor of a bipolar II diagnosis?
- What might account for the failure to respond to any of the prior treatments?
- Given the diagnosis you have made, describe your medication treatment strategies. Discuss not only initial choices of medications but also your next-step strategy and why youâ€™ve chosen it. (In doing so, be sure to provide a rationale for your choices.) What questions should be addressed about the class of medications that is chosen (e.g., mood stabilizers)?
- Include a brief discussion of how you will integrate legal and ethical considerations of diagnosis, treatment, and consultation with medical professionals in light of the role and activities of the DEA.