You will have the opportunity to learn more about your personal strength through the CliftonStrengths Assessment of your Top Five Themes. The objective of this assessment is to identify your strengths in relation to your academic, career, and personal goals and to have an opportunity to discuss your strength with classmates and peers.
Complete: â€œStrengthsFinder Assessmentâ€ on your Top Five Themes. To take the StrengthsFinder on the student site and get an access code for .99, you must create an account with a .edu email address. Please follow these steps:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Visit www.strengthsquest.com (Links to an external site.)and click the Purchase link near the top.
2. Scroll down to the CliftonStrengths for Students Top 5 and click Learn More.
3. Make sure the quantity is one and click on the Checkout button
4. On the Sign In page, click Register Now below the sign in button.
5. Fill in the fields to Create Your Account, and click Register.
6. A verification code will be sent to the email address you used to register. If you do not see this email in your inbox, please check your spam/junk folder.
Respond to the following discussion questions:
- Reflect on your Top Five Themes and share what you have learned about yourself.
- Name one of your strengths that you really like. Explain what is about this strength that you appreciate? How your peers or manager may be impacted by your strength?
- Name one of your strengths that others (e.g., coworkers, your boos) may appreciate less. Explain. How you may adapt your style based on this information?
Respond with a substantive and succinct post of 250-350 words and make at least two substantive comments (50-100 words) to classmatesâ€™ posts.