Investigate the role human resource management plays in strategic workforce planning in a nurse entrepreneurial setting
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
You will prepare an audiovisual slide presentation in which you will present the HR portion of a strategic plan to the nurse entrepreneur who is opening a second rural nurse-run clinic.
Slides will consist of the following:
- Title: Name of clinic; student name as HR director
- Goal, vision, and mission of the clinic
- HRâ€™s role in goal, vision, and mission (provide source support)
- HR services provided (provide source support)
- HR priorities, including current and future projected trends (provide source support)
- HR projection of the clinicâ€™s need related to staffing, salaries, and benefits (provide source support)
- HR projected training, development, and education expected activities
Include title and reference slides. Support your work with a minimum of 15 slides and a maximum of 20 slides with a minimum of 4 references.
To view the Grading Rubric for this Assignment, please visit the Grading Rubrics section of the Course Resources.
Before finalizing your work, you should:
- be sure to read the Assignment description above carefully;
- consult the Grading Rubric to make sure you have included everything necessary; and
- utilize spelling and grammar check to minimize errors.
Your writing Assignment should:
- follow the conventions of Standard English (correct grammar, punctuation, etc.);
- be well ordered, logical, and unified, as well as original and insightful;
- display superior content, organization, style, and mechanics; and
- use APA 6th edition format.
How to Submit
Submit your Assignment to the unit Dropbox before midnight on the last day of the unit.
When you are ready to submit your Assignment, select the unit Dropbox, then attach your file. Make sure to save a copy of the Assignment you submit.