Describing a Qualitative Data Coding Process, code and summarize your classmatesâ€™ responses to the virtual interview question posed in the earlier Unit 2 Discussion Board 2: Capturing Qualitative Data Virtually.
To create the transcript for analysis, copy and paste each of your classmatesâ€™ responses into a Word document.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Provide the results of your coding process, using a diagram to present your findings. Your diagram could be in a matrix format (table) or a concept chart (node network). Refer to your assigned readings on diagramming or other resources explaining how to graphically display qualitative findings.
Your submitted report should include the following:
- Description of your coding process
- Topical coding scheme (list of topics; code book)
- Diagram of findings (topics and themes)
- Brief narrative summary of findings referring to your graphic diagram
- Appendix with coded transcripts in one of the following formats:
- A Word document showing color-coded codes
- A Word document using the comments function to indicate codes
- An output file from qualitative software
Here attached is the data from the questions we had to answer
View the following videos to gain some insights into qualitative coding and analysis: https://www.youtube.
4â€“6 pages, not including the Appendix