CONCLUSION & RESULTS
- Includes a summary of the results of the experiment and the % error involved.
- Addresses the experimental objective and EXPLAINS if it was accomplished or not based on experimental results and % error involved.
- Provides and explains one systematic error involved in the experiment and explains how it affected the outcome of the experiment and the % error involved.
- Provides and explains one random error involved in the experiment and explains how it affected the outcome of the experiment and the % error involved.
- If R is not constant, explain why
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
â–³Vout (V) should be X-axis, and I (A) should be Y-axis
|â–³VL (V)||â–³Vout (V)||I (A)|