Begin your business plan by completing Mission and Vision Statements (step 3) for your proposed business. Include a Company History (step 4) if you are contemplating the purchase of an existing business or franchise. If you are creating a new enterprise, provide the concept in this area.
In each module, you will be asked to provide information relative to the proposed business. It is cumulative in nature and the Business Plan Assignments will add to the final project submission. Therefore, it is important that you review the comments made by your instructor on each submission.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Business Plan Elements
1. Title Page and Table of Contents
2. The Executive Summary
3. Mission and Vision Statements
4. Company History (If you are purchasing an existing business or are looking to expand an existing business)
5. Business and Industry Profile
6. Business Strategy
7. Describe the ventureâ€™s product or service
8. Marketing Strategy
9. Location and Layout
10. Competitor Analysis
11. Description of Management Team
12. Plan of Operation
13. Financial Statements
14. Loan or Investment Proposal
Vision and Mission Statements
- Entrepreneurâ€™s vision for the company (long term- big ideas)
- What business are we in?
- Values and principles on which the business stands
- What makes the business unique? What is the source of its competition?
Company History (if you are purchasing an existing businesses only or looking to expand an existing business)
- Company founding
- Financial and operational highlights
- Significant achievements