Chapter 25 – Uses of Efficient Frontier Analysis in Strategic Risk Management
- How does efficient frontier analysis (EFA) differ from other forms of complex risk assessment techniques?
- What limitations might an analyst encounter through the use of EFA?
- How can efficient frontier analysis results be communicated and utilized with nonmathematical decision makers?
Chapter 22 PPT – JAA Inc.â€“A Case Study in Creating Value from Uncertainty
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- How high do you assess the knowledge level of the business strategy throughout the company by the average employee? Is it your assessment that there is a robust understanding of JAAâ€™s business strategy? Support your position with examples.
- As you are aware, effective implementation of ISO 31000 involves effective design and implementation of a risk management framework and effective implementation of the risk management processes. This will be verified by incorporation of 11 key principles. Find an example in the case for each of the 11 principles in action.
- If you compare the internal audit department at JAA to several that you know of currently in the marketplace, what are some of the major differences that you see at JAA that obviously have contributed to superior performance? What is unique and refreshing about the approach to the external audit as compared to what you have seen in industry?