Chapter 4 PowerPoints
Chapter 5 PowerPoints
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to identify and understand the different types of family structures and to learn how to collaborate and communicate with them.
- Think about what you have read in chapter 4. Reflect on the family structure and on the goals, values, respect, styles of communication and cultural influences on collaboration. Summarize your understanding of this chapter.
- To complete this activity, you will use Voki, a Web-based tool that enables you to create an avatar and use it to communicate your message. Follow the steps below.
- Go to Voki Website (Links to an external site.) to access the tool. Establish a free account by clicking on the Register button
- Click on the Create tab.
- In the Customize your character block, choose a character and add clothes, etc. Click done when finished.
- Communicate your message by giving your avatar a voice! Use one of the options listed within the Give it a Voice block. Click done.
- Select a background and click done.
- Click on the play button of the Voki player to preview your message!
- When you are pleased with the result, click on the Publish button and give your message a title.
- Look for the Get your Voki link here text, and select standard Voki link. Copy that link and paste in a word document and upload it in the assignment dropbo
Purpose: The purpose of this assignment is to demonstrate effective modeling and role-playing communication skills.
- Given the information, you have gained from Chapter 4, search videos using the Internet that demonstrate effective communications with families with children with special needs.
- Post your video on your Effective Communication Practices Discussion
- Comment to each of your membersâ€™ posts using the Dialogue Toolkit Discussion Rubric.