deliverable 1 create a presentation on the cost of an outbreak of a high risk disease
Apply major organizational perspectives and theories to real problems facing health services organizations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Those working in the healthcare field are faced with a multitude of challenges and risks on a daily basis. Some of those challenges and risks are not visible to the human eye and can have a major impact on healthcare staff and communities.
You have been chosen to be part of a new task force created by the Mayor Venues Fusion of Gotham City. The task force is looking at budgetary shortfalls and city-wide preparedness of disasters for the coming fiscal year. You have been assigned to explore the cost of an outbreak of an easily spreadable high-risk disease.
For this assignment, you will focus on exploring how best to create a presentation to present to the mayor addressing the outbreak of a disease in Gotham City, a poverty-stricken city. You may pick a disease of your choice.
To complete your assigned duties for the task force you will need to create a PowerPoint presentation of at least 13 slides:
- Introduction Slides (3 to 4 slides) – The introduction should cover the following:
- Explain in broad terms the possible disease that is affecting the city.
- Discuss social-economic details of the community affected by the outbreak.
- Plan of Action (8 to 10 slides) – Address the outbreak’s effect on and use of resources including manpower, money, and medicine.
- Conclusion (2 to 3 slides) – Present the best course of action to treat and contain the outbreak. Highlight the use of resources and overall impact on the community suffering from the outbreak.
- A separate, last slide for a Reference list in APA formatting.
NOTE – APA formatting for the references slide and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required. APA help is available from this link – APA
If you are new to creating a PowerPoint presentation, visit the following free tutorial websites: