Topic/Policy: Violence Against Women’s Act
***(This study will evaluate the effectiveness and efficiency of the Violence Against Women Act from the perspective of the victim(s)********
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Some things to consider:
- Does the policy deter violence against women?
- Are police response times to domestic violence calls adequate?
- Are there enough resources available to help women leave their abusers and seek safety?
- Do the penalties or legal ramifications for the abuser(s) fit the crime? Are they strictly enforced?
- Do statistics show an increase or decline in reported abuse cases between female victims and their abusers?
- Should this policy only be applicable to the typical “male/female” relationship?
- How many cases of spousal or physical abuse between partners go unreported each year, and could this be a limitation to accurately assessing the success of the policy?
Prepare an evaluation proposal (including anticipated results) for a criminal justice policy or program in your area of interest.
Create a 2- to 3 -slide MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® presentation with detailed speaker notes. Use complete sentences, with correct grammar and punctuation, to fully explain each slide as if you were giving an in-person presentation.
The proposal should include:
- Impact and significance of the study