Create a 2-5 page annotated outline that include the sections to be analyzed, ethical decision making aspects of the topic, main points of the recommendation, and credible evidence you plan to use for supporting the analysis and recommendations.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For this assessment, create an annotated outline that provides a framework of your capstone project. Your annotated outline must state the name of your chosen organization and must include the following items:
- Identify the main sections to be developed in the paper and tie them to the project objectives.
- Identify where each supporting reference will be integrated.
- Identify main points that address ethical aspects associated with your chosen business.
- Identify main points that address leadership and collaboration aspects associated with your chosen business.
- Identify main points of your recommendations. Your recommendations should also be one of the headings of your outline.
- Identify credible evidence to support an analysis.
- For the evidence you provide, include key points to clarify why it matters and how it will inform the analysis.
- In your key sections, you should use at least four main headings; these sections make up the body of your outline.
- Each heading must have at least two sub-points to develop the detail required.
- Include a description of each major point.
- Include at least one reference to support each major point of the paper.
- Incorporate relevant quotes or paraphrases from a source that you might use for support, with an APA in-text citation.
- Ethical considerations/aspects should also be one of the headings of your outline.
- Use the program outcomes to help determine the areas of ethics that you might want to cover.
- Include at least one reference to elaborate on how you intend to cover ethics in your project.
- Leadership and collaboration considerations/aspects should also be one of the headings of your outline.
- Review the program outcomes to determine the areas of leadership and collaboration that you should consider.
- Include at least one reference to elaborate on how you intend to cover leadership and collaboration in your project.
Your annotated outline should have these sections:
- An executive summary.
- An introduction.
- The body of your outline should be comprised of at least four main headings with additional subheadings and points. (Never use the word “Body” as a heading or subheading.)
- A conclusion.
- References. Use APA style and formatting for all the sources you use in the annotated outline.
- Style: This outline should be written in academic format; refer to the corresponding MBA Academic and Professional Document Guidelines. It should be double spaced, use subheadings, and be well organized and well written.
- Communication: Ensure written communication is free of errors that detract from the overall message and quality.
- APA guidelines: Format your paper according to current APA style and formatting.
- Resources: Use at least four resources from credible resources.
- Length: Your outline should be 2â€“5 pages.
- Font and font size: Use 12 point, Times New Roman.