Review a copy of IABCâ€™s Communication World (Links to an external site.) or PR Week (Links to an external site.), or another publication in the public relations field. Select a topic of interest to you and write a 2-3 page analysis (excluding cover sheet) of that topic. Focus on answering the question, â€œHow does this topic apply to public relations writing?â€ OR â€œHow does this apply to design elements in strategic communication?â€
Strong responses will:
- Demonstrate the ability to apply the argument/critique structure discussed in the interactive for this week.
- Articulate a clear position
- Be formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements (Links to an external site.).
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of four (4) scholarly articlesâ€”two (2) of these sources may be from the class readings, textbook, or lectures, but two (2) must be external. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Utilize headings to organize the content in your work.
Text book must be referenced which is:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Wilcox, D. L., & Reber, B. H. (2013). Public relations writing and media techniques (7th ed.). Boston: Pearson Education.