Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Discussion Prompt 1-2 Paragraphs
- What does it mean to say that a claim is credible?
- What are some ways to evaluate a claim for credibility?
Select a recent editorial article from a popular news outlet, such as the New York Times or the Washington Post.
Read the article and identify the author’s conclusion. Write a brief analysis answering the following questions:
- What is the author’s conclusion or main point?
- How does the author attempt to make the case?
- Does the author use logical argumentation? Does the author use rhetoric? A combination of both?
- Is the author’s position reasonable? Why or why not?
Your analysis must be at least 250 words in length and follow APA (6th ed.) formatting and citation guidelines as appropriate.