Your choice of 2 options -Web Censoring Methods or Web Censoring Methods Must be in APA format
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
The essay option requires a minimum of 800 words and no more than 1000 words of content. Include APA standards for style, citations, references, and format. Be sure to include a title page with your name and the name of the essay. Please refer to our APA Manual or visit the Purdue Owl website at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/01/ for assistance with APA formatting and style guidelines.
Whether you choose the video option or the essay option, you must use at least four (4) sources from professional websites or scholarly journals. Some examples include www.sans.org, www.wired.com, www.cert.org, and www.nsa.gov. You may not use Wikipedia, ask.com, or other related dictionary sites. All sources must be cited within the text or mentioned within the video presentation according to APA guidelines and must appear at the end of your essay on a separate Reference List page or on the last page of your Power Point presentation.
Answer ONE of the analysis options below.
Option 1: Web Censoring Methods
- Analyze the technical methods governments use to censor (such as censorware) and filter Web sites.
- Pick 2 different countries and analyze the government’s success with web censoring. Why or why is it not successful?
- Do you personally feel governments should place controls on their citizen’s use of certain Web sites? Why or why not?
Options 2: International Cybercrime
- Research a recent article on international cybercrime (such as Eastern European Net gangs blackmailing sites, or International Nigerian 411 scams, etc). Summarize the main points of the article.
- Have countries been able to put a dent in this type of international cybercrime, or is it out-of-control?
- Why is it difficult to control?
- If you were a security manager, what are some of the technical and legal methods you could use to mitigate this type of crime?