Cognitive science informs us that retrieving information from our memory and spacing study episodes over time benefits learning. Best practice for this learning activity, therefore, is to respond to the prompts with your books closed, and that whenever possible you should work to complete your reading assignments over a period of days.
The reading learning activities for each chapter will be listed as “assignments” within this Module.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
General steps to complete your assignment:
- Download your chapter reading assignment document.
- Read the assigned text, responding to the prompts in your homework document at the end of each chapter section.
- Save your document as instructed in the assignment.
- Submit your assignment as instructed.
Steps for completing and submitting your Reading Learning Activity forand
- Download the document:
- Type your answers directly onto this document. Respond to the prompts in the document for all of the following sections:
- Save your document as a word document or as a pdf if you are using Pages as follows: YourLastName2.2
- Upload and Submit your documents:
- Click on the upper right hand blue button SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT
- Check on CHOOSE FILE to locate the document
- Select your files, and click CHOOSE
- Click SUBMIT ASSIGNMENT
A box on the righthand side of the screen will confirm your submission
2pts = Thoughtfully and fully completed by the deadline.
1pts = Completed, possibly late, cursory, or with some gaps.