In this course, we have covered a lot of ground. Discuss what you have learned about technical and business communications over the last nine weeks. Describe which area of technical communications was most important to you, and explain why. In your post, address some or all of the following:
- How is technical (or business) communication different from other types of communication?
- Why is collaboration so important in technical communication?
- What are some of the things you need to know about your intended audience?
- Describe some of the channels and vehicles of communication available for communication with various audiences. How do you determine which ones to use?
- How do you determine the message that needs to be delivered to an intended audience?
- How can you find out whether your message was delivered successfully?
- What are the roles of websites and social media in technical communications?
In your responses to your peers, compare and contrast their key learning points with your own, and discuss how these key learning experiences will affect your personal and professional life.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
To complete this assignment, review the Discussion Rubric document.